Pro-Vey has been trading since 2002 and is the biggest in the supply of aluminium extrusion profiles and accessories for engineering applications in South Africa. We are situated in Centurion, in the Gauteng Province, which is the economic hub of South Africa
Our primary objective is to supply aluminium-structured profiles, aluminium conveyor components, modular stainless steel conveyor components and automation spares to various industries, including the following:
- Machine Builders;
- Food and Beverage;
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetic;
- Personal and Household; and
- Automation Industry.
Pro-Vey prides itself in professional product advice, personal service, innovative products and excellent after sales service.
The sales team attends to customer’s needs and anticipate and communicate possible solutions. This gives the foundation and support for system builders to start their own patents with the personal touch of the supplier comprehending the end product.
The following is part of the vast spectrum of Pro-Vey’s products:
- FlexiLine aluminium extrusion profiles and accessories;
- FlexiLine aluminium conveyor components;
- FlexiLine hygienic stainless steel conveyor components.
- Lanamatic rodless linear cylinders;
- HydePark ultrasonic sensors;
- Sang-A Pneumatic fittings;
- Mavilor Servo Motors;
- Taranis Stepper Drives;
- Renu touch screens; and
- Vortex Anti-static Blowers.
Pro-Vey is proud of our client base, and continuously supply numerous companies in different industries, including:
- System builders supplying aluminium structures to motor industry like Ford, Nissan, Toyota etc.;
- Machine building companies that export machines, built from FlexiLine products, to European, Eastern and African countries; and
- Some of our local customers include Ford, Loreal, Polyoak, PetPak and Xac-Pet etc.
A Pro-Vey product summary is included for a broad overview of the different solutions we have to offer for your industry needs.
Do not hesitate to contact us for newsletters, in-depth product advice and excellent service.
Tel: +27 12 661 2909
Fax: +27 12 661 1262